As of the 2019-20 school year, Tolton Catholic boasted:
- Enrollment of 250 students
- A 12:1 student to teacher ratio,
- An average class size of 15.6
- An average ACT score of 24.04 for Class of 2019 (compared to the national average of 20.8)
- Enrollment of 87% of seniors in at least one AP class
- A 100% acceptance rate at institutions of higher learning
- Two national merit scholars
- Nationally-recognized AdvanceED accreditation, the purpose of which is continuous school improvement focused on increasing student performance.
- More than 20 Varsity and JV sports and MSHSAA-sanctioned activities. (Learn more about extracurricular activities and athletics.)
Tolton College Acceptances
Below is a map of all the schools Tolton students have been accepted.