As of the 2016-17 school year, Tolton Catholic boasted:
- A 12:1 student to teacher ratio,
- An average class size of 16
- An average ACT score of 25 (compared to the national average of 21.8)
- Enrollment of 88% of seniors and 53% of juniors in at least one AP class
- A 100% acceptance rate at institutions of higher learning
- A national merit scholar
- Nationally-recognized AdvanceED accreditation, the purpose of which is continuous school improvement focused on increasing student performance.
- More than 20 Varsity and JV sports and MSHSAA-sanctioned activities. (Learn more about extracurricular activities and athletics.)
Tolton College Acceptances
Below is a map of all the schools Tolton students have been accepted.