Welcome to Tolton Catholic! My name is Mike Johnson and I am blessed to serve as the Admissions Director for the school. On a daily basis, people ask me and our team of student ambassadors what makes Tolton different? Why should our family choose Tolton? We explain that Tolton Catholic offers:
- A college-preparatory curriculum
- High academic and personal accountability standards
- Comprehensive course offerings with Honors and AP options
- Personalized attention from certified, caring teachers
- A remarkable variety of student activities and competitive athletic programs
- Leadership development opportunities
- Small class sizes
- A traditional dress code
- A Christ-centered environment with Christian service projects
- A strong sense of community
Bottom line, the shared mission of our faculty and staff is to develop each student as a whole person – academically, spiritually, and physically – and our supportive and friendly school community makes the student experience truly unique.
Please visit our pages on Admissions FAQ’s and the Application Process for more information on registering your student(s). Don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573.445.7700 with other questions or to schedule a campus visit.