Available openings will be listed at the bottom of this page. Tolton Catholic welcomes applications from qualified candidates at any time, even if there are no current openings posted.
Those candidates who wish to apply for open positions, or to apply in advance for any positions which may come open in the future, may do so by clicking the button below (you will be taken to the Catholic Diocese of Jefferson City website).
Openings at Tolton Catholic High School
Tolton Catholic High School is a fully accredited college preparatory Catholic High School located in Columbia, MO. By teaching respect for the dignity of every human person, we facilitate the growth of the whole student: spirit, heart, mind, and body. The school offers a comprehensive college preparatory curriculum designed to ready students for college and post-secondary life.
Director of Facilities
We look to be good stewards of the gifts provided to us, as well as provide a safe facility for our young people. We are looking to hire a Director of Facilities that will report to the President. The primary role of the position, which includes full benefits, is management and maintenance of an attractive, sanitary, safe facility for students, staff, and the public.
This includes light repairs, general cleaning, preventative maintenance planning, equipment/ furniture arrangements for events, maintenance staff supervision, vendor relations, and minimizing property damage, loss, and liability exposure for the school. Applicants must be able to lift up to 30 pounds unassisted; perform work at heights up to 12 feet. Send resume and cover letter to Tolton Catholic High School, Attn: Human Resources, 3351 E. Gans Road. Columbia, MO 65203, or E-mail it to email@example.com.
In preparing our students for the 21st Century, our teachers provide ample investigative opportunities for students, to enhance their critical thinking, communication, creativity, collaborative, and information literacy skills. We currently have openings for a Spanish teacher.
Candidate minimum requirements:
- Valid Missouri certification and/or Masters in Spanish.
- Well versed in subject matter with proven success teaching at the high school level.
- Technology proficient in one-to-one learning environment.
- Willingness to incorporate personal creativity in presentation of course material.
- Prior experience with curriculum development.
- Additional responsibilities include advisory, coaching or club sponsor.
- Masters Degree in Spanish.
- Experience in dual/college credit or AP courses.
- Certification/ability to teach other subject material.
- Practicing Catholic or active faith life.
Send resume and cover letter to Tolton Catholic High School, Attn: Human Resources, 3351 E. Gans Road. Columbia, MO 65203, or E-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.