Available openings will be listed at the bottom of this page. Tolton Catholic welcomes applications from qualified candidates at any time, even if there are no current openings posted.
Openings at Tolton Catholic High School
Tolton Catholic High School is a fully accredited college preparatory Catholic High School located in Columbia, MO. By teaching respect for the dignity of every human person, we facilitate the growth of the whole student: spirit, heart, mind, and body. The school offers a comprehensive college preparatory curriculum designed to ready students for college and post-secondary life.
The Diocese of Jefferson City is seeking to hire a President/Principal for the 2018-2019 school year. Fr. Tolton Regional Catholic High School is a Diocesan Catholic, co-educational, college preparatory high school located in vibrant Columbia, Missouri – regularly listed as one of the top cities in which to live in the USA. The school has a current enrollment of 285 students, grades 9-12 and a staff of very caring teachers and administrators.
Qualified candidates must be a practicing Catholic, have an MA or degree in applicable field, and be eligible for Missouri Certification in Educational Administration. Applicants should have a genuine love and compassion for young people; share an understanding and commitment to the philosophy of Catholic education; and have the ability to articulate the mission and vision of the school.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven leadership experience in Catholic Secondary Schools.
- Knowledge of and administrative skills and abilities necessary for the effective operation and long-term sustainability of a high school.
- Demonstrated leadership in facilities supervision, financial management and strategic planning.
- Successful experience in leading institutional advancement in partnership with varied stakeholders in areas of enrollment management, fundraising, development, branding, communication, and promotion of the school’s mission.
- Established knowledge of and administrative skills and abilities proper to the overall operation of a high school.
- Proven experience in instructional leadership, including curriculum development, instructional methodology, assessment practices, and professional development planning and facilitation.
Applicants may email or send a letter of interest along with a resume and completed diocesan administrator application form (https://diojeffcity.org/our-schools/school-office/school-employment/) by March 27, 2018 to: Sr. Julie Brandt, SSND, Associate Superintendent, Catholic Diocese of Jefferson City, 2207 West Main Street, P.O. Box 104900, Jefferson City, MO 65110-4900, email@example.com.