A limited amount of aid is available for families who demonstrate financial need. Tolton Catholic has contracted with FACTS Tuition Aid to process financial aid applications. Information submitted as part of your aid application is kept confidential and is analyzed with weight given to many factors such as housing costs in this area, other tuition obligations (Catholic elementary schools, college) and general living expenses.
Families applying for financial aid will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS by April 15 for the following academic year. Families can apply online for financial aid or to set up your payment plan at www.online.factsmgt.com.
The following information is required in order for FACTS to process your application:
- Signed and completed paper application or completed online application
- Payment of the $30 application fee
- Copies of your 2017 tax return including all supporting tax schedules
- Copies of your 2017 W-2 form(s) for both you and your spouse
- Copies of supporting documentation for any other income
Please click on the link(s) below for tuition assistance information.
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak directly with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-315-9262 or feel free to contact Fr. Tolton High School at 573-445-7700.