Athletic Forms and FAQ’s

MSHSAA physical forms

  • For athletic participation this coming school year, you will need to have a current physical from a doctor.  Many doctors will have forms, but MSHSAA also provides one.  You can click on the link below to have a copy to provide Tolton Catholic for athletic participation.

Multi-Sport Athlete Form

How to Earn a Varsity Letter