The faculty and staff at Tolton Catholic are committed to each students’ academic success.
Tolton Catholic earned accreditation from AdvancED in the spring of 2015. AdvanceED provides nationally-recognized accreditation, the purpose of which is continuous school improvement focused on increasing student performance.
Academic Pride Points
• A 11:1 student to teacher ratio
• An average class size of 16
• An average ACT score of 23.6 (compared to the national average of 21.8)
• Enrollment of 88% of seniors and 53% of juniors in at least one AP class
• A 100% acceptance rate at institutions of higher learning for all non-special needs graduates