The faculty and staff at Tolton Catholic are committed to each students’ academic success.
Academic Pride Points
• A 12:1 faculty to student ratio
• An average class size of 15.6
• An average ACT score of 24.04 for the Class of 2019 (compared to the national average of 20.8)
• Enrollment of 87% of seniors in at least one AP class
• A 100% acceptance rate at institutions of higher learning for all non-special needs graduates
• Since our first graduating class in 2014, students have received an average of $106,000 in total college scholarship offers per student.