The faculty and staff at Tolton Catholic are committed to each students’ academic success.
Tolton Catholic earned accreditation from AdvancED in the spring of 2015. AdvanceED provides nationally-recognized accreditation, the purpose of which is continuous school improvement focused on increasing student performance.
Academic Pride Points
• A 12:1 faculty to student ratio
• An average class size of 19
• An average ACT score of 23.5 for the Class of 2017 (compared to the national average of 20.8)
• Enrollment of 70% of juniors and seniors in at least one AP class
• A 100% acceptance rate at institutions of higher learning for all non-special needs graduates
• Since our first graduating class in 2014, students have received an average of $124,646 in total college scholarship offers per student.